Meet the Event Committee
World Conference on Gender and Women's Studies
Dr. Abeer Dababneh
Associate Professor, Center for Women’s Studies, University of Jordan
Prof. JosAnn Cutajar
Associate Professor of Gender and Sexualities, Faculty for Social Wellbeing, University of Malta, Malta
Prof. Eileen Drew
Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin, Ireland & HIT Programme Member (Women and Leadership), Zurich University, Switzerland
Dr. Nalini Moodley Diar
Faculty of the Arts, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
Dr. Molly O’DonnellJames Madison University, United States
Dr. Merav Moshe- GrodofskySchool of Social Work, Sapir College, Israel
Dr. Hazel Biana
De La Salle University, Philippines
Dr. Ly Quyet TienBecamex Business School, Eastern International University, Vietnam
Join the GWS Scientific Committee
The Organizing Committee of the World Conference on Gender and Women’s Studies is dedicated to delivering an outstanding event that serves as a forum for the exploration of new concepts, practices, and advancements.
GWS Conference brings together distinguished international specialists to engage in insightful discussions on state-of-the-art trends and ongoing research. With this aim, the organizers are seeking to bolster the scientific committee with experts and scholars who have expertise in the field and are eager to contribute to the conference.
- Ph.D. in any relevant discipline
- Extensive English language proficiency
- Active scientific production as evidenced by authorship or contribution in publications and journals that have undergone peer review.
- It will be advantageous if the applicant has already served on editorial boards, program committees, or scientific committees for international conferences and publications.
- The ability to assess three to four submissions each year (according to availability and schedule)
By becoming a member of the Scientific Committee, you can expect to gain the following:
- Academic Recognition: Your involvement as a member of the Scientific Committee will enhance your recognition and reputation among the academic community.
- Influence and Direction: You will have the opportunity to shape the trajectory of your field of study and contribute to the advancement of global knowledge exchange.
- Registration Fee Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the conference registration fee as a token of appreciation for your valuable contribution.
- Involvement in Submission Evaluation: Participate in the evaluation process of submitted works, playing a crucial role in maintaining the high caliber of the research presented at the conference.
Join the Academic Board today to avail yourself of these valuable benefits and make a meaningful impact on the field of study.